6 Ways Apple Cider Vinegar Is HURTING Your Body And Health. Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
Apple cider vinegar has several health benefits which we have discussed in previous videos before. These health benefits range from lowering blood pressure to detoxifying our entire body. Apple cider vinegar DOES have health benefits to be sure, some of which are even supported by scientific studies, but it is also important to know potential side effects that have been reported as well. These side effects tend to occur when apple cider vinegar is taken in large doses, which can be harmful and even detrimental to our overall health. Lets discuss some of these potential side effects of apple cider vinegar.
1. First, apple cider vinegar may cause unwanted digestive symptoms and side effects in some individuals. Acetic acid, which is found in apple cider vinegar, may cause a decrease in appetite and promote feelings of fullness. This may occur due to indigestion and greater feelings of nausea in some people. Other potential gastrointestinal side effects may include diarrhea and heartburn.
2. Drinking too much apple cider vinegar may also lead to lower potassium levels in the body. This may be caused due to the high acetic acid content found in the drink, which can cause low potassium levels in the blood and a condition known as hypokalemia. This can cause unwanted symptoms that include nausea, cramps, lower blood pressure and weakness, among others.
3. Over consumption can also decrease the overall health of our teeth. More specifically, the high acidic levels of undiluted apple cider vinegar can destroy your tooth enamel and promote tooth decay. Not only can this give your teeth a more yellowish tinge, but it can also increase dental sensitivity and result in a loss of minerals from our teeth.
4. It may also lead to decreased bone density when drank in excessive amounts. By reducing the mineral density of our bones, this can lead to them becoming more brittle and weak, which can be quite troublesome for those individuals suffering from osteoporosis. High acids levels may also reduce the formation of new bone as well.
5. Drinking too much apple cider vinegar for prolonged periods of time may also lead to a sore throat and potential damage to the esophagus. Overuse of this drink can eventually lead to throat irritation. Again, this is caused mainly because of the acetic acid that is found in apple cider vinegar. One way to prevent throat damage is to generously dilute the apple cider vinegar in water, especially if you want to drink it for prolonged periods of time.
6. Lastly, excessive consumption may also lead to skin problems and acne production. This is caused since apple cider vinegar is used to flush our toxins from our body. This can lead to an increase in acne as the body expels toxins from our skin. This may also lead to itchy and more irritated skin.
It is generally recommended that you start consuming a small amount of apple cider vinegar daily and gradually work your way up to a maximum dose of 2 tablespoons per day, depending on your own tolerance. Also, dilute the apple cider vinegar in water before consuming it. You should also discuss apple cider vinegar consumption with your medical practitioner to make sure this drink is right for you and the correct dosage.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Tags: 6 Ways Apple Cider Vinegar Is HURTING Your Body And Health, apple cider vinegar, apple cider vinegar drink, apple cider vinegar acne, apple cider vinegar skin, apple cider vinegar side effects, apple cider vinegar side effect, apple cider vinegar health, apple cider vinegar health drink, apple cider vinegar acetic acid, apple cider vinegar side effects of drinking, drinking apple cider vinegar, apple cider vinegar brands, apple cider vinegar barges, apple cider vinegar dosage, apple cider vinegar dosage per day, Foods4Health